Kentucky Derby Party 2012

Last week while I was home on my lunch break I decided to call in to the radio station to answer a trivia question to win tickets to a Kentucky Derby Party at the National Watch & Clock Museum in Columbia, Pennsylvania. I didn't really know the answer...so I guessed. And I was right! Four tickets to a fun derby party were mine! This afternoon my husband and I got all dressed up and joined our friends Olivia and Jason for some derby fun!

Olivia and myself rocking our hats!

Wow...my husband looks so dapper.

Minty cupcakes.

Jason and Chris in our hats...they aren't happy.

Jason and Chris realizing how awesome they look...now happy.

What I'm wearing:
vintage fascinator- gift from my parents when they were in Ireland
jacket- H&M
dress- Calvin Klein
wedge sandals- Bakers
necklace- Urban Outfitters

Olivia is the ultimate southern belle.


Overall it was a fun afternoon. Yummy snacks, fun hats, good company...what more can you ask for? Snapshot Fashion wants to know if you celebrated the derby...or did you opt for Cinco de Mayo? Anyone do both???

*******************************************************************************