Pour On Some Feathers

Saturday night my husband and I had a date night at Pour in Lancaster, PA. This wine bar was amazing! I was going to take some photos of the fabulous food we had there...but I got so distracted by how yummy everything was that I didn't take a single photo at the restaurant. Shame on me! If you are ever in the area I definitely would suggest hitting up Pour. You can thank me later!

feather fascinator clip- Urban Outfitters
tee shirt- ?
skirt- H&M
denim jacket- Highway Jeans c/o Body Central
wedge sandals- Bakers
purse- Deena & Ozzy

After dinner we walked around downtown for a little while. It was rather surprising how quiet the city of Lancaster was on a Saturday night when the weather was so nice. But, I kind of like feeling like I have the city to myself. Don't you???

What did you do this weekend? I hope it was a good one!!!