laura mercier beauty class

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos by myself

The only problem with attending a beauty class with 8 people in attendance is that I end up being the "so-called beauty model" because no one else seems to want to be the human guinea pig. No seriously but it was a great experience on the whole while I tried not to grimace in embarrassment when people looked at me and cried when the make-up stylist put on under-liner (so I have sensitive membranes) to attempt a sexy, smoky eye. I did appreciate and love the intimacy of the tutorial as you can see in the few snaps that I took above. I ended up buying an eye basics base in Flax, apparently this product will solve all my eye-shadow/eye liner smudging problems. Geez, I really hope so because my current eye make-up routine is presently nonexistent.