A Little Tie-Dye Goes A Long Way...



Well this is my first style post of 2012 and I thought it would be fun to start this year off on a rather bright and fun note. Yes, I'm talking tie-dye! You all know I have a huge love for legwear, and these tie-dye tights are probably the craziest pair I own. But I love them so much. I paired these bold tights with a very monotone blue outfit, because a little tie-dye really does go a long way. Don't you agree?

skirt- H&M
jacket- H&M
tee- Kohl's
tights- H&M
necklace- gift
boots- Candie's

In other news, isn't my hair ridiculously long? I swear it hasn't been this long in years! I actually just trimmed it the other day and I still think it looks longer than ever...


Snapshot Fashion wants to know what you are doing to have fun with fashion in 2012. Feel free to share!