Best & Worst Dressed of The Golden Globes

Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? So many great fashions last night...and at the same time all the nude and black kind of bored me after a while.

Best Dressed

Salma Hayek

Emma Stone

Jessica Alba

Julie Bowen

Paula Patton


Worst Dressed

Rooney Mara

Emily Deschanel

Tilda Swinton

Meryl Streep

Lea Michele

Who were you favorites and least favorites from last night???

After many technical difficulties with stupid Google+ I was able to have a lovely video chat with Elissa from San Francisco. I know there were a few other people that wanted in to the hangout and had issues signing in. However, I think I understand Google+ hangouts now...that was the first time I ever used it. So I apologize if you were unable to join. The good news is that I will be doing another red carpet hangout...this time, FOR THE OSCARS! So mark Sunday, February 26th on your calendar...and I will be bringing more details your way shortly!!!


imgs1
imgs2