Holiday Outfits

Christmas is upon us! My husband (and dog) and I celebrated Christmas this morning. It was so great! My husband got me some great clothing, jewelry, and an awesome handbag & wallet. One of my gifts was an adorable skirt from H&M that I will definitely be wearing Christmas day (I'm sure a picture will be following shortly...so stay tuned!).

I thought it would be a great idea to put some fun holiday looks together for my readers. Click on the collages below to see where you can purchase these items---


holidays 1




holiday2




holidays3




We'll be heading to my husband's parents' house in Long Island tomorrow and then off to my husband's aunt and uncle's house in Queens on Sunday for the holiday. Lots of driving this weekend...but it should be a good time. And then we are celebrating the holidays with my parents next weekend. Busy, busy!

What are your plans for Christmas? What will you be wearing?