Gift Guide- Stocking Stuffers

I know when I was younger I LOVED getting small gifts in my Christmas stocking. You have to admit, a lot of great gifts come in small packages. Here are some stocking stuffers that will make the holidays even more special...

I adore Benefits Cosmetics...especially their sets. Their Big Beautiful Eyes set is one of my all time favorites! It comes complete with shadows, powdered liner, brushes, and concealer. You don't have to be a professional to get your eye makeup looking stellar...this set comes with some easy to follow directions which makes it simple to look amazing!

Philosophy has great smelling 3 in 1 products (shampoo/conditioner/body wash). One of my favorite scents has to be cinnamon buns. Yes, cinnamon buns! Need I say more?

I love getting Christmas ornaments for gifts. So many of them on my tree right now were gifted to me. There are some adorable foodie ornaments at Sur La Table. Doesn't this chocolate covered strawberry ornament look delicious?!?!

In my book tights make a fantastic gift! Yeah, I know I have a legwear obsession...but trust me, you can never have too many tights. ModCloth has some adorable options. These Grey Peacock Feather Tights are one of my top picks.