white heat

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: my own

I'm currently demolishing a huge hunk of Cadbury's milk chocolate as I write this. I asked a visiting friend from Australia to bring me the latest RUSSH and a bar since I was going through heavy and major withdrawals of each. Flicking through the latest Oct/Nov issue, I can literally feel the anticipation for a hot and heavy Oz summer on every page. Just glorious. I'm so jealous. Summer braids, beach & new skincare inspo are some of my fave spreads that I had to snap pictures above and share.
I also finally got around to test-driving the Anastasia Beverly Hills Salon Beauty express for brows and eyes kit in brown. It comes with a multitude of helpful stencils but unfortunately I couldn't find the perfect one for my face (guess it wasn't made for
Asians, har har) so I just free-styled mine. If you are a bit of a brow maniac I definitely suggest it!