Wedding Weekend

I had a fantastic weekend...and it's only Sunday. Friday morning my husband and I drove up to Pound Ridge, New York (avoiding all the PA floods along the way) to visit my cousin and her family. We stayed there over night and early Saturday morning my husband and I got in the car again to venture off to Dobbs Ferry, New York to go to an amazing wedding. Our friends Kristen and Matt were getting married right along the Hudson River (you could even see the New York City Skyline in the distance). Such a BEAUTIFUL day full of delicious food, lots of dancings, and fun artwork!

They had an artist there doing ink portraits. So original!

My dear friend Olivia and me.

The happy couple!

what I'm wearing- dress: LC Lauren Conrad (Kohl's), shoes: Simply Vera (Kohl's), clutch: H&M, necklace: Urban Outfitters


CONGRATS KRISTEN AND MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!