Anastasia Beverly Hills: See and Be Seen


I was beyond excited the other day when I opened up my mailbox and there was a huge goodie box full of Anastasia Beverly Hills products. Their See & Be Seen kit will be arriving to Sephora and Anastasia.net this May (retailing at $44, with an $80 value). I'm so thankful that my friends at ABH sent this preview over to me so I can share it with all of my readers. This fantastic kit includes:

  • 2 HydraFull Gloss colors in Heiress and Plastic
  • Caramel tinted Brow Gel
  • ILLUMIN8 Shadow duo in On Set 


What I loved most about this kit was the way they promoted it...with a 3D Viewmaster! This made me instantly smile. Such brilliant marketing...don't you think??? Here are some pictures of me acting silly with the Viewmaster while rocking the HydraFull Gloss in Heiress and in Plastic.


They also sent over some more Lash Genius...which I am now obsessed with. You may remember me talking about Lash Genius recently. You simply put a top coat of Lash Genius over your regular mascara...and it instantly waterproofs your lashes without drying. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Below is a Lash Genius tutorial from Anastasia that explains this product in more details.




Disclosure: Product samples were provided by PR but does not affect my review or opinions in any way.