summer want: espadrilles

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source: Photos by Regan Cameron for Allure June 2011/ own collage

Forget Spring and fast forward to Summer. I am so entirely sick of the cold weather in Seoul that I'm constantly looking at beach images, surfing tropical destinations on the web and laying out outfit compilations on the bed involving TEE SHIRTS! As for shoes, espadrilles are definitely my choice summer footwear considering that I've always had a thing for jute rope heels. My own nude pair is currently warming the shoe bench as I write this. Though I wouldn't mind adding any of these colourful options to the closet:

Edmundo Castillo Sonia Rocio Espadrilles
Tory Burch Criss Cross Wedge
Rebecca Minkoff
Interlock Platform
Espadrilles
Dolce Vita Olly Suede
Espadrilles