Times Are Changing...


Over the last few weeks a number of things have been changing in my life that I can't control (and I really don't want to bore you with the details). With all of these unwanted changes going on, I decided that maybe now is a good time to make a change that I can have some control over. A change that is long overdue. A change on Snapshot Fashion.

Yes, the layout is going to remain the same...basically because I don't really know how to change it, and I kind of like it as is. What will be changing is the format/postings/content. I have a few different ideas of the direction I want to take Snapshot Fashion in...but nothing is set in stone. If any of my readers have suggestions, please leave a comment or email me and I'll take everything into consideration. Snapshot Fashion will still be a shopping/fashion blog...but hopefully these changes will make it more enjoyable to readers.

Get ready for the new and improved Snapshot Fashion within the coming days. And thank-you again for your readership and support!!!


img