Bella Jules Event


Last night was the event at Bella Jules! Thanks so much to the people that came out for it. Juli, Bella Jules owner, had taken 20% off of everything in the store last night! I got a fabulous new coat, that I'm sure I'll be showing everyone in upcoming posts. Now if it would just get about 20-25 degrees cooler so I could wear it. Cool fall weather can't get here soon enough!

Juli and her dog (a yorkie-poo...awww!) that loved giving me kisses.

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!

Amanda & Juli - Amanda was running around all night styling shoppers and helping them find the perfect outfit for an original look.

Jen, a friend of mine from college who I haven't seen in years, stopped on by.  :-)

Myself & Jen


If you couldn't make it to the event because you don't live in the area, you can still check out Bella Jules. Check out their website here.